Saturday, January 16, 2016

Amazing Deals at Craftsy, This Weekend ONLY!!


Hi, all!

This weekend only, Craftsy is doing something they almost never do - - - all NEW online classes start at $14.99.  That's right!  That just-released class you've been eyeing from your favorite instructor? It's on sale at prices so rare, you definitely don't want to miss out.  These deals will be gone soon, so shop now!

The Deal:  50% off NEW classes!
Dates:  January 16th - January 18th

Don't miss out on this great opportunity!!

Hugs!

Sarah

Disclaimer:  This is an affiliate post, which simply means that if you click on a link in the post above, I may receive some small compensation as a result of your click.  But rest assured, I won't ever refer you to something that I don't wholeheartedly endorse and use myself.  Your clicks help support this blog and are greatly appreciated!


1 comment:

  1. Sarah, none of the quilting classes come up less than $19.99.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!