Monday, July 13, 2020

Make-A-List Monday - It's Christmas in July Week!

Hi, all!

Busy busy busy!  That's what it's been like around here - it seems, once again, that there just aren't enough hours in the day!  I've been working on my project for the Christmas in July blog hop, and of course, I'm running it right down to the wire.  I still have some more pictures to take tomorrow to fill in the post, but it's almost done, hallelujah!

So tonight's post will be very short, since it's almost bedtime and I've been working on the other post all night.  Be sure to come back on Wednesday and see what I worked on all last week!  

This week I'll be finishing up that post and one other small project, and working on a new flower bed/bird feeder sanctuary just outside my patio.  Once that's done, I'll probably start working on one of the grandkids' annual quilts!  I've also got a new t-shirt quilt commission that I need to write an estimate for - can't forget that!  And we just got a new ladder, tall enough so we can reach and replace the foyer light - finally!  So that will be on my list sometime too.

And just because a post isn't a post without a pretty picture, take a look at the fun masks I made for my real estate agent!


So now the question is - - - what are you working on this week?

Hugs!

Sarah

9 comments:

  1. I'm working on my blog hop project(s) too. One down, one to get quilted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought when you said you had a new ladder, you were going to put it in a corner and hand quilts on the rungs! You still can too! Looking forward to tomorrow, it's nice to have something to look forward to again. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which pattern are you using for these masks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I love Christmas in July :-)
    I sewed up that new mask pattern you mentioned. I put a lightweight interfacing on one layer (so it would end up 3 layers of protection). It sewed up fast and the interfacing didn't seem to make it any more difficult to breathe. I think this pattern uses up a little less fabric and isn't so fussy to cut out. Not sure I like the pointy nose though. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to the Christmas in July hop! And now I’m off to research the mask pattern. There are so many! I can’t find one I love! Like the ear parts on those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah, I've been working on jewerly more than quilts lately but have 3 tops to quilt for customers. Hopefully I can get started on them this week. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finished making 15 masks. Today I'm going to take some time to make a block or two for Covered in Love's new Block Drive. I'll be back tomorrow to check out your post for Christmas in July!

    ReplyDelete
  8. good job on your catching up! the new masks are so appropriate! I made some from my son's work t-shirt-using the parts with his logo! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo! Pretty masks! Take good care!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!