Monday again, and winter has finally arrived in Middle Tennessee. Saturday it was 70 degrees - - - and right now it is 30 and sleeting! They say if you don't like the weather, just stick around for a few minutes - - and I think they're right! But it does make it easy to stay inside...
First, let's see how I did on last week's list...
1. Finish that wall hanging!
Done - or close enough for government work!
I still need to hand stitch the binding down but I can do that first thing tomorrow morning...
2. Make at least four blocks for a Scrappy Trips
Done! These four are finished and I've got a bunch of strips cut to make more...
3. Make the messenger bag.
Didn't get to this one.... again.....
4. Work on the knitting project.
It's coming along - but doesn't look a whole lot different
than last week...
5. Work on any ministry needs that come up.
Done! I finished two quilts last week for the ministry...
This week, my daughter and her family are on vacation, so I don't have the girls - which means quilting time!!! I've got an ambitious list for the week...
1. Quilt and bind two ministry quilts.
2. Finish the binding on the wall hanging.
3. Make a baby quilt (commission job!)
4. Make that messenger bag!
5. Quilt my "Orange You Glad" quilt.
6. Make more scrappy trips blocks.
7. Work on any ministry needs that come up.
I spent Sunday afternoon making quilt backs and binding so I am ready to get going on all of these projects this week. And if the weather cooperates - it's sleeting outside right now and may continue with sleet/freezing rain/snow overnight - I will be more than happy to stay at home all day tomorrow in my jammies and work on these projects!
So now the question is - - - what are you working on this week?