Well, it has been a week, hasn't it? I have to say that most of my plans went out the window and I indulged in comfort sewing in response. Isn't it wonderful that we have that option? Sewing was definitely my therapy this week. So let's see just how that week went....
1. Put all the Christmas decorations back in the attic.
Done! All tucked away for another year...
Surprise! There really was a bed under there!
2. Work on quilting some charity quilts.
Didn't get to this.
3. Contact potential H2H charities and sponsors.
Didn't get to this either, although I have added some new potential sponsors to my mental list.
4. Work on the third quilt prototype for String Therapy.
Done! I finished this top, which I named Georgia On My Mind...
And then I jumped right in and made this one!
And when I finished that one, I started this...
Told you I was doing comfort sewing last week!
5. Contact some potential commission customers.
Done, and I even met with one who wants three memory quilts and two t-shirt quilts! So now I have piles and piles of shirts in my studio awaiting the starting gun...
6. Decide on colors/fabric for the Boho Heart quilt-along!
Honestly, I haven't given this much more thought this week. I'm still leaning toward the Grunge bundle, though!
So while I didn't get everything done on my list, I did do a whole lot of sewing - at least I was productive! I'm hoping to be a little more focused this week, although I'm not promising anything. If things continue as they have been for the past week, it may be back to sewing! But here's my list...
1. Keeping working on the fifth String Therapy prototype.
2. Write up estimates for the commission quilts.
3. Contact potential H2H sponsors and charities.
4. Quilt some tops for the quilt ministry.
5. Start writing the String Therapy tutorials
6. Update the H2H Page on my blog.
Here's hoping things start calming down this week - but if they don't, I've got plenty of scraps to keep me busy with comfort sewing!
Does anyone else feel like this?
And now, I really want to know - - - what are YOU working on this week?