Wednesday, January 20, 2021

I May Have A Scrap Problem... But This May Help!

 


Hi, all!

Scrappy sewing has been the main focus around here lately, as I completed the final prototypes for the String Therapy series coming up the end of this month! 



But all that sewing meant a whole lot less time looking for inspiration on the internet...  Fortunately, though, Joy of The Joyful Quilter has come to the rescue with a year-long challenge that is right up our scrappy alleys!!  It's called The 2021 Table Scraps Challenge - a challenge to make a scrappy table topper each month, and I bet we've all got enough scraps - and time - to do that!  You can read more about the challenge by clicking here.  Joy has made it very easy to participate - easy "requirements" and almost no rules - and who doesn't need more pretty table coverings?  There's even time to make one before the January link-up on January 30th.  I hope you'll join in the fun!

So go dig through those scraps and see what you can create!

Hugs!

Sarah

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving those String Therapy prototype quilt tops, Sarah and thanks for the shout out for the TABLE SCRAPS Challenge on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that sounds like fun! I'll pass it along, too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!