Welcome to the very first Make-A-List Monday of 2021! I've got big plans for this year (don't we all, the first week of the year?) but I'm hoping I can keep on track with a little organization. Here's some of the things I'm hoping to do this year...
Get an early start on H2H 2021
Quilt more charity quilts
Save my commission quilt $$ for a special purchase
Start planning early for the 12 Days of Christmas in July hop
Participate in the Boho Heart quilt-along
I'm sure there are other things I will work on during the year, but those are my primary goals. With those things in mind, here's my list for this week...
1. Put all the Christmas decorations back in the attic. Right now they are lounging in one of the guest rooms....
2. Work on quilting some charity quilts. I've been working on this already, with three under my belt this year...
All three of these were donated tops, simply waiting back at church for someone to quilt them. Usually, when we receive a quilt top, we pair it up with a backing and binding, tie it up in a bundle and put it on the shelf so that when someone has time to quilt one, they don't have to waste time getting all the pieces together. I have about six more that I brought from church, plus a box of tops that I received at my house recently. The goal is to quilt at least five per week, which is do-able.
3. Contact potential H2H charities and sponsors. Yes, it's that time again!
4. Work on the third quilt prototype for String Therapy.
5. Contact some potential commission customers.
6. Decide on colors/fabric for the Boho Heart quilt-along! I'm so excited about this - I saw this quilt last year, but when I tried to find the pattern it appeared to only be sold in Australia. Someone told me about the quilt-along that starts in February, though, and I started looking around and found it on Amazon!