Monday has rolled around once again, and it feels totally different from last week! Staying focused really helped - I've accomplished a lot and feel better about how things are going. Of course, it didn't hurt that it was 62 degrees here today! It won't last, but it was a lovely one-day break from winter weather.
So let's take a look at last week's list...
1. Finish the list of charities and update the H2H Page on my blog.
Done! I do hope you'll check it out - we've got a great list of options for participants, plus an extra special challenge! And we've already got 17 people signed up, even though technically signups don't start for a couple of months!
2. Contact potential H2H quilting community sponsors.
I've started this, and there were even a bunch of responses in my email inbox tonight. It's going to be a good year!
3. Write at least one String Therapy tutorial.
Well, I didn't write the tutorial yet, but I did quilt one of the quilts!
4. Quilt at least one ministry quilt.
Done! And for once, I got a fabulous "spin" shot!
5. Deconstruct the clothing for the memory quilts commission.
Done! And not only deconstructed, but cut up and ready to be pieced!
And in addition to that, I found time to clean and organize my pantry!
So a good productive week, all in all! I feel like I've got a better handle on things now, but there's still a lot to do. Here's what I'll be working on this week...
1. Write at least one String Therapy tutorial.
2. Keep contacting potential H2H quilting community sponsors.
3. Quilt at least one ministry quilt.
4. Work on the commission memory quilts.
This is plenty to keep me busy, I'm sure! So now, I really want to know - - - what are YOU working on this week?