Monday? How did that happen? Holiday weekends always mess with my timing, it seems - but that's really no excuse for my results this week. I need to get back on track with following my list!
Here's how last week's list went...
1. Keeping working on the fifth String Therapy prototype.
I'm happy to say that not only is the fifth prototype finished...
...but I also finished the sixth and final one!
2. Write up estimates for the commission quilts.
Done! Deposit received, and fabric ordered and received, too, so I'm ready to start on these this week.
3. Contact potential H2H sponsors and charities.
I have a comprehensive list of sponsors ready, but haven't written my request letter yet. The charities are chosen, except for one for which I need to formulate a proposal.
4. Quilt some tops for the quilt ministry.
Didn't get to this one (hanging head in shame...)
5. Start writing the String Therapy tutorials.
Didn't get to this one either. Looks like I need to spend some time at the computer during the day this week!
6. Update the H2H Page on my blog.
I haven't finished everything I need to do before updating the page, but I did create this year's blog avatar!