Monday again, already??? Why does it seem that December flies by so fast? Oh well, I made good headway on my list last week, and hopefully I'll do the same this week....
So here's the recap for last week......
1. Complete the flimsy for #1 Christmas gift quilt.
2. Cut out and complete a pinafore for Lilli's birthday.
3. Start the flimsy for #2 Christmas gift quilt.
Not only started, but finished! (No pic, because curious eyes are around....)
4. Make four more mug rugs for gifts.
Done! But now I need about four more....
5. Put away newly donated fabric in my sewing studio.
OK, I give up - this is just going to have to wait until after Christmas!
6. Restring an antique doll for Lilli for Christmas.
Done! Now all she needs is hair... and clothes...
And here's what's on the list for this week......
1. Finish the flimsy for #3 Christmas Gift Quilt!
2. Prepare quilt sandwiches for all three Christmas gift quilts.
3. Quilt #3 Christmas Gift Quilt.
4. Put hair (and hopefully some clothes!) on Dolly.
5. Work on #4 Christmas Gift (no, this one's not a quilt!)
6. Make more mug rugs!!
There's probably lots more I could add to this list, but I think I'd better stop for now or I'll scare myself!!!
So what are you working on this week? Do tell!!