Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!



Hi, all!

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you!  It's my first Christmas in blogland, and I find myself wanting to send each and every one of you a present to thank you for the joy you have been in my life this year!  Unfortunately, that's not something I can actually do - but please know that the wish is there, even if the ability isn't!!

For each of you, I wish a perfectly wonderful holiday filled with love, laughter, too much food, just the right number of gifts, and enough time to remember the real reason for the season!

"For unto you is born this day a Savior, which is Christ the Lord!"

Merry Christmas!!!

Sarah

12 comments:

  1. Thank you Sarah! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah for the reminder of Jesus ! I have not forgotten about sending you a box of goods ; just haven't gotten ' round to it ' yet ! will do in JANUARY !!! one of my 1st 'things to do in 2011'. Have a blessed Christmas !

    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and yours, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a merry Christmas - and a quilty 2011

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah ... Right back at you! It's been awesome to see your comments throughout my 1st year in blog land!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you. Hope you have had a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog. Thanks for blogging

    ReplyDelete
  8. You’re making it entertaining blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This type of fantastic informative

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!